Sunday, July 21, 2013

Welcome to The Pretty Alternative!

First of all, don't be fooled by the title of my blog. I love pretty things. I will blog about pretty things. Excessively. Pretty things make me happy.

However, this blog isn't just about pretty things. It's about ugly things, too, and all the things in between. Essentially, this blog is about one real girl's perspective on all sorts of things. Mainly, I'll be posting about beauty and fashion, but also about books, movies, music, and other things like that. There will be a lot of opinions, and they will all be mine. Hopefully you'll enjoy reading about them as much as I will enjoy writing about them.

Pull up a chair. Have a cup of hot chocolate. Maybe put some marshmallows in it, just because. Welcome to The Pretty Alternative.

0 comments:

Post a Comment